Hüttenhein is a medium-sized company based in Wittlich, Rhineland-Palatinate, which develops and produces innovative process systems.
The company operates regionally and nationally and offers integrated system concepts, especially for the beverage and food industry, in order to be able to implement special solutions, adapted to the needs of customers, in a practice-oriented and reliable manner.
In addition to this core competence, the company's service portfolio includes the development of process engineering systems for the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, chemical and biotechnology sectors.
- 2021 more than 40 employees at Hüttenhein.
- 2017 Doubling of the production area to 2000 sqm; development of laboratory equipment for the pharmaceutical industry.
- 2008Relocation with 16 employees into the 1.000 sqm production facility in the Dr.-Oetker-Straße that provides 2 overhead cranes.
- 2007 Construction of a new operating facility with production and administration and own engineering department.
- 2006 Further expansion of the stainless steel and plant engineering business areas and addition of the special plant engineering business to the product range.
- 2005 Relocation and plant expansion to Wengerohr in the Werkstraße.
- 2004 Handover of the business to Gerald Rees. Establishment of the Hüttenhein GmbH & Co. KG Anlagenbau with 2 employees.
- 1990 Commencement of the construction of filtration and temperature control systems.
- 1982 First constructions for the wine industry.
- 1978Founded by Manfred Hüttenhein with process engineering know-how in brewery technology.