... but we construct technical plants: tailor-made, practical systems with maximum benefit to the customer. And we have been doing this for many years.
Innovative products and visionary projects require new techniques, processes, and state-of-the-art equipment. We are a reliable partner in the development of professional complete systems from a single source.
In doing so we combine state-of-the-art technology with maximum efficiency to achieve the best possible quality in pioneering technologies.
- 2021 more than 40 employees at Hüttenhein.
- 2017 Doubling of the production area to 2000 sqm; development of laboratory equipment for the pharmaceutical industry.
- 2008Relocation with 16 employees into the 1.000 sqm production facility in the Dr.-Oetker-Straße that provides 2 overhead cranes.
- 2007 Construction of a new operating facility with production and administration and own engineering department.
- 2006 Further expansion of the stainless steel and plant engineering business areas and addition of the special plant engineering business to the product range.
- 2005 Relocation and plant expansion to Wengerohr in the Werkstraße.
- 2004 Handover of the business to Gerald Rees. Establishment of the Hüttenhein GmbH & Co. KG Anlagenbau with 2 employees.
- 1990 Commencement of the construction of filtration and temperature control systems.
- 1982 First constructions for the wine industry.
- 1978Founded by Manfred Hüttenhein with process engineering know-how in brewery technology.