Our engineering and the associated project management ensure the continuous development of our technical competence with regard to process technology and innovation. Our engineers develop machines and plants, and guide the entire project from initial concept through to complete assembly.
This is actively supported by our multi-faceted administration. From accounting, human resources development, procurement, marketing and sales, our dedicated colleagues ensure that everything runs smoothly.
Become part of the development of new technologies and the exchange of know-how and support projects with your technical and organizational expertise. Enrich our team with your motivation and experience.
- project planning including process engineering design
- preparation of P&I flow charts and installation plans
- definition and selection of plant components
- supervision of internal and external installations
- commissioning on site at our customers
- preparation of process descriptions for the control technology
- preparation of technical documentation
- a technical degree or equivalent education
- professional experience in plant and equipment engineering for the food or pharmaceutical industry
- practical knowledge in the field of construction and comprehensive technical expertise
- ability to familiarize yourself with complex projects and to find customer-oriented solutions
- high quality standards, team player, reliability
- confident in using Inventor and MS-Office applications
- interesting, challenging and diverse tasks
- independent and customer-oriented work
- a modern working environment
- a performance-related salary
- professional development opportunities that lead to new prospects
- a stablework environment at senior level